Canada Day Long Weekend In Regina
Celebrate Canada’s 149th birthday in style! From pancake breakfasts to great entertainment and spectacular fireworks, there is plenty to see & do!
Go on a day trip to neighbouring towns/cities and join in on Canada Day celebrations. Admission to National Parks and National Historic Sites is free on Canada Day.
Bus service will run on Sunday bus schedule.
1. Canada Day Fireworks
2. Regina Canada Day Celebrations
3. Lieutenant Governor’s Garden Party
4. Canada Day at Motherwell Homestead National Historic Site
5.Regina Beach Canada Day
6. Canada Day at Lumsden Beach
7. Saskatchewan Roughriders
8. Family Fun Day
9. Canada Day Regatta
10. Class Action, The Skamunists With Special Guests Kinder Scout
11. 16th Annual Plywood Cup
12. Spirits of the Trail
14. History Alive! Vignettes