The largest touring tent in the world has arrived in Calgary at Canada Olympic Park for Odysseo’s equestrian spectacular created by Normand Latourelle.
The unique theatrical production is first and foremost a grandiose three dimensional show where spectators are taken to a live Hollywood-style movie set while the touching interactions between human and horse are at the heart of the action. Layers of mesmerizing decors combined with gravity-defying acrobatic and areal stunts and the staggering effects created by state-of-the-art scenery makes this humongous stage a real 3-D feast for the eyes.
Odysseo is a show unlike any other on the planet.
When is Odysseo in Calgary?
Show Date & Time:
May 20, 21, 28, 29 & June 5, 10, 12, 18, 20 at 7:30 PM
May 22, 24, 30, 31 & June 6, 7, 13, 14, 21 at 8:00 PM
May 24, 25, 31 & June 1, 7, 8, 14, 15 , 20, 21, 22 at 2:00 PM
Run time: Approx. 2 hours and 30 minutes (including intermission)
What about tickets to Odysseo by Cavalia?
Seating Chart – See here
Rendez-Vous VIP packages range from $180 – $240 and include the following benefits:
– Access to the private RENDEZ-VOUS VIP Lounge 90 minutes before the show, during the intermission and after the show with a VIP pass
– Center-row seats
– Buffet with a wide variety of complimentary foods served before the show
– Wine, bubbly and beer at will
– Dessert Buffet, coffee and tea served during intermission
– Exclusive stable tour after the show
– Odysseo souvenir from our boutique
How to get tickets?
Directly at the Box Office on location
How to get to ‘Odysseo’?
Venue: Under the White Big Top at Canada Olympic Park
For directions, see the map below.
Parking: $20 on site or $15 if purchased in advance
Address: 88 Canada Olympic Rd. S.W. Calgary, AB,T3B 5R5