Your winter sleigh ride departs from Warner Stables in Banff. After hopping in the horse-drawn carriage with your family or friends, your friendly driver will take the reins and lead you along snow-covered meadows.
On your 40-minute ride, soak in amazing views of the valley and Canadian Rockies, watching for wildlife as you glide along the snow. You’ll be provided with wool blankets to make your riding experience comfortable and warm.
- There are no age restrictions for this tour and children 3 years and under are free. However, children 3 years and under are not guaranteed a seat (they may have to sit on your lap).
- Sleigh rides are weather dependent, and may not operate in certain conditions (eg: -35C).
- Children aged 15 years and under must have someone 18 years and older with them.
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the tour. A waiver must also be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any rider under the age of 18 (documentation may be required to confirm the signatory’s authority).
- Any minors under 18 years who are not accompanied by an adult must present a pre-signed waiver to go on the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
Adult (Age from 12 to 99):$39.90
Child (Age from 3 to 11):$35.60
- 40-minute sleigh ride
- Use of wool blankets
- Friendly driver
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
December 13 to March 24, 2020
Duration: 40 minutes
Various Departure Times throughout the day.
Starts from: Warner Stables – Banff Trail Riders, 100 Sundance Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1B9, Canada
Ends at: Returns to original departure point.