- Jump Jam: riders of every age can participate in a for fun Jump Jam at the Canmore Nordic Centre Bike Skills Park on Saturday June 22 from 3:00 – 6:00 pm. Amazing prizes! Add $5 for day-of sign ups.
- Expo: come see what’s hot for the season in the mountain bike industry and while you’re at it, grab some eats and enjoy the interactive activities.
- Demo: sample the newest bikes of the year from a collective of incredible mountain bike brands. Brands include: Cannondale, Ibis, Norco, Rocky Mountain, Specialized, Salsa, Kids Bikes Canada, Scott, Evil, etc.
- Regional Craft Beer Tent: handpicked high quality local brewers, wine and other beverages will quench riders’ thirst after an awesome day in the saddle. This is not your average beer tent!
- Bike Rodeo: led by The Flannel Crew, come sign up or sit back and enjoy a full schedule of ridiculousness and bikes.
- Secure Bike Parking: with support from the Canmore Community Cruisers, you can bring your own bike to Plaid Goat and have a safe place to store it while you demo bikes, stroll the expo or replenish with festival food and beverages.
- Group Rides: hosted by mountain bike clubs, icons and superstar ambassadors from around the region.
- Coaching Clinics: respected regional coaches will offer unique festival-specific coaching sessions, serving up the chance to hone your skills, meet new people and have fun while learning new tips and tricks.
- Kids Hub: an area devoted to wee groms and grommettes so they can play, dig and relax in a kid-centric space (adult supervision required).
- Wildlife Safety Sessions: learn tips for riding the Rockies safely from respected wildlife education specialists.
- Trail Building Programming: a Digger’s Discussion will be hosted for trail builders Sunday morning by the Ride the Rockies Society, Canmore and Area Mountain Bike Alliance (CAMBA) and Trailforks.
- Onsite Rundle’s Revenge Partnership: Plaid Goat will be hosted onsite again with TransRockies Race Series’ Rundle’s Revenge! This super fun ride-run race will be hosted directly beside us at the Canmore Nordic Centre. Check out all the action, or join it. Run, bike, do whatcha like!
Who is it for?
Tickets :Sat or Sun daily general admission: $10
Age 17 & under admission: $0
Add On Daily Demo Shuttle Wristband: $20
Add On Weekend Demo Shuttle Wristband: $30
Jump Jam Entry Fees*
Kid Goat Jam [green line, push or peddle bike] $10
Jilly Goat Open [blue & black line] $20
Billy Goat Open [blue & black line] $30
Sick Goat Expert [black] $45
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Friday, June 21: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday, June 22: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm | Jump Jam: 3:00 – 6:00 pm
Sunday, June 23: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Venue & Address :
Canmore Nordic Centre
100 -1988 Olympic Way