You will meet at the Warner Stables 15 minutes before your departure time. Enjoy a 40-minute sleigh ride on your private two seater cutter sleigh through the mountain meadows, situated close to the Banff town site. Admire the stunning views of majestic Mount Rundle and beautiful Mount Norquay as your guide provides information on the surrounding area. Cuddle up under a buffalo robe and indulge in some chocolates and sparkling wine to up the romance factor. If you are lucky you may even spot some local wildlife including deer or elk. A magical ride perfect for a romantic date, engagement or a special treat.
Who is it for?
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years. Children (under 18 years) and babies are not permitted on this tour.
- Maximum of two adults per sleigh.
- Please dress appropriately. The sleigh is “open top” so we recommend that everyone dresses warm with multiple layers, mitts, hats, a thick winter jacket and boots.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
Cost: $198.45 for 2.
- Chocolates, an alcoholic beverage and a buffalo robe for extra warmth
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
December 13 to March 24, 2020
Duration: 40 minutes
Various Departure Times throughout the day.
Starts from: Warner Stables – Banff Trail Riders, 100 Sundance Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1B9, Canada
Ends at: Returns to original departure point