Our two hour Ridge Ride Is Our Most Popular Adventure!
You will traverse a mountain ridge high above the landscape below to capture a breathtaking view of the entire Kananaskis Valley.
Watch carefully as you descend through the montane forest and wetland.
You might catch a glimpse of the wildlife that resides in this unique ecosystem.
Appropriate for novice to experienced riders. Remember to bring your camera to capture the incredible scenery. You will also pass by our Teepee Village with one of the Teepees that was in the Movie The Revenant, starring Leonardo DiCaprio
Due to Covid-19 all guests must have a face mask/bandana .You will need to wear these in the main office and for loading and unloading of your ride. You can purchase one at the ranch for $5 + GST per person.
Who is it for?
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must be a minimum of 6 years old
- Trail rides are guided by experienced staff and limited to a walking pace
- Participants should wear long pants and sturdy closed-toed shoes; skirts, sandals, and high heels will not be permitted
- For safety reasons, guests are expected to follow the guide’s instructions at all times
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Please Note: Minimum of 2 people required per booking
- All taxes and fees
- Professional and experienced guide
- Use of horse and all necessary equipment
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Daily Through September 29, 2020 | 09:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:30 PM
Duration: 2 hours
Boundary Ranch, AB-40, Kananaskis, AB T0L 2H0, Canada