Based in Canada and touring internationally, ACROBAT – The U2 Tribute Band & Show has presented the live U2 concert experience to thousands of fans at packed music halls, festivals and corporate events across the Canada, the USA, and Latin America. Past references include such prestigious venues as House of Blues, Hard Rock, Revolution Live, and many other top music halls, universities, corporations and booking agencies. U2’s own record label has three times commissioned ACROBAT to provide customized theme shows for industry events and fan festivals during both the U2: Innocence + Experience and The Joshua Tree 2017 tours.
ACROBAT models it’s repertoire and performances after the best of U2’s live concerts over the past 40 years – playing the top charted hits and rarities that satisfy both casual and hardcore fans alike. Each member is an avid fan who strongly believes that it is the live concert experience that has endeared U2 to it’s fans most. The full ACROBAT experience features a costumed show augmented by stunning multimedia visuals as a backdrop.
ACROBAT was originally formed in 2004 as October, titled after U2’s second album. Just prior to U2’s 360 Tour original and newly joined members reached a consensus to rebrand the band after the number one most requested song that U2 had never played live: Acrobat, from Achtung Baby. While they could not have predicted the future, this foreshadowed U2 finally debuting the track live on the Experience + Innocence Tour in 2018.
- Rooms have a Maximum Occupancy of 4 – All Room Occupants Should Arrive Together
- Hotel rooms should only contain individuals from the same cohort or bubble
- Hotel guests are discouraged from leaving their rooms to limited contact, until check out
- Hotel guests are encouraged to social distance at all times when they leave their rooms and wear masks in situations that social distancing is not possible.
- Rain or Shine
- Have Fun but be Safe and Respectful
- Do not lean over balconies
- Do know throw anything over the balconies
- No Spitting allowed
- No Smoking allowed
- No Refunds
- You can bring your own food & beverages or you can order room service / pre-buy
- Follow all AHS guidelines – Social Distancing of at least 2 meters/ Wear a Mask when Social Distancing is not possible / Stay home if feeling sick
- Unruly or belligerent patrons will be asked to leave – No exceptions & No Refunds
Who is it for?
Tickets: Various packages available
$50 per person based on quad occupancy
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, September 26, 2020 | 7:00 PM – 11:30 PM