This event series will give our community the opportunity to support the 53 Albertans who hear the words, “you have cancer” every day.
Parking spots will be available on a first-come first serve basis. Gates open 45 minutes prior to each event.
Popcorn is available to pre-purchase when you buy your tickets. Add-on items will only be available for purchase online, prior to your arrival. Tickets are $40 per vehicle!
Outside of popcorn for pre-purchase, no other refreshments will be available .
Please bring your own snacks and refreshments to keep you properly hydrated and happy! You will be asked to pack out any garbage you bring in please. To avoid unnecessary touch points we do not have garbage cans onsite.
The health and safety of every patron, volunteer and staff member is our #1 priority.
This event is held in accordance to and with the approval of Alberta Health Services health and safety protocol.
- Please stay in your vehicles at all times. Washrooms will be available and monitored for quick washroom breaks. Please wear your mask when taking a washroom break.
- Please stay home if you are sick or have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days. We are all in this together, let’s look out for one another and ensure we all stay healthy and safe. If you or anyone in your group has health symptoms of any kind we kindly ask that you stay home.
- To avid any unnecessary touch points, garbage cans will not be available on site. Please take garbage with you.
- Vehicles will be spaced out by 2 metres.
- This is a family friendly event. Smoking of any kind and consumption of any alcoholic adult beverages is prohibited.
- No oversized vehicles please – to ensure good sight lines for everyone, no RVS or oversized vehicles permitted.
- We love your furry friends. But unfortunately, no pets are allowed for these events.
- Please remember this is a family event, profanity and disrespectful behavior or language will not be tolerated.
- Thank you for kindly respecting the guidelines we have put into place for everyone’s safety and enjoyment. Those who are unable to follow these guidelines will be asked to leave.
- As required by Alberta Health Services, failure to act as outlined above will result in immediate removal from the event by Event Security, and re-entry will not be permitted.
Albertans Helping Albertans
This year, more than 20,000 Albertans are expected to be diagnosed with cancer.
You can help make a difference. Your investment is thoughtfully prioritized to meet the most urgent needs faced by Albertan cancer patients and their families. Your generosity drives earlier screening, financial aid, patient navigation programs and cutting-edge, impactful research. Innovation in cancer care extends to and beyond early detection, improved treatment, and improved quality of life.
movie – $40, max 5 people per car.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Thursday, September 10
6 PM: Back to the Future
9 PM: Jurassic Park
Friday, September 11
6 PM: Gremlins
9 PM: Jaws
Saturday, September 12
6 PM: Fast & Furious
9 PM: The Fast and the Furious – Tokyo Drift
Stampede Park, 650 25 Avenue Southeast, Calgary, AB T2G 4K8