The 2019 Calgary Ukulele Festival is September 13th – 15th! Whether you’re a brand-new beginner or on your way to becoming a ukulele virtuoso there will be plenty of opportunities to learn, play and enjoy together. Food, vendors, open mic and much more rounds out our awesome 2019 workshop!
New for 2019 is our Ukulele Community Theatre. FREE to the general public, it highlights the mighty uke through wonderful live performances, movies, open mics, and all sing and play.
Preregistration is required for some events such as the Friday night concert and the weekend workshops ` so don’t delay!
Who is it for?
Tickets : $25 – $250
Event Pricing: Ukulele Festival Workshops (3-Days)
– (3-Day) Price: CALL Members: $225.00
– (3-Day) Price: General Public: $250.00
– Uke Concert Tickets: Price: $25.00
– Uke Community Theatre: Price: Free to the General Public
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Friday September 13, 2019 to Sunday September 15, 2019
Event Start Times & Dates:
– Uke Concerts: September 13th – 7:00 p.m.
-Uke Workshops: September 14th – 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (September 15th – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m)
– Uke Community Theatre September 14th – 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. *closed for the public – 5:00 – 7:15 p.m. open for Workshop Participants – September 15th – 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Recurrence: Daily – September 13th, 14th, & 15th
Venue & Address
River Park Church & cSpace King Edward
River Park Church – 3818 14A St SW, Calgary, AB | cSpace King Edward – 1721 29th Ave SW, Calgary, AB
Accessible by Public Transport