Join us for an evening of dining and discovery as you immerse yourself in conversations about bears of all types. Start the evening with a visit to the bear habitats located in the beautiful Canadian Wilds. Next, head to the Safari Lodge to enjoy a three-course “Canadian” and “bear” themed dinner prepared by our award-winning culinary team. During dinner, there will be presentations led by members of our Animal Care, Health and Welfare team to talk about their work caring for both the grizzly and the black bears. As ambassadors for their species, their stories have taught millions of visitors about living safely alongside wild bears. Join us and support wildlife conservation.
PLEASE NOTE: Effective, Monday September 20th, the Calgary Zoo will require all visitors ages 12 years and older to provide proof of one of the following before being permitted entry:
• Government-issued proof of COVID-19 double vaccination (between September 20 – October 25, proof of a single dose will be accepted if given two or more weeks prior to attendance);
• Proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within the previous 72 hours (either PCR or Rapid Test); or
• Documentation of a medical exemption.
Those who are unable to show proof of one of the items listed above will be denied entry. This applies to all visitors, membership holders and ticket holders.
Who is it for?
Tickets : $115 per person +GST
$115 per person +GST
Members receive a 10% discount (Engage & Inspire only). Members can access their discount by logging into their membership account. If you are unsure of your membership login DO NOT create your own login, please email TicketandMembership@calgaryzoo.com for assistance.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Saturday October 2, 2021
• 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. | First entry time
• 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. | Exclusive visit with the grizzly and black bears in the Canadian Wilds
• 6:00 p.m. | Safari Lodge opens for seating
• 6:30pm – Plated four-course dinner and bear talks begin
*Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase throughout the evening.
• 8:30 p.m. | Evening concludes
Venue & Address
Calgary Zoo, 210 St. George’s Drive NE