YYC Food Trucks will be at Spruce Meadows & Grey Eagle Casinio on Canada Day with a delicious physical distancing food “fest”.
How it Works
1. Join the drive-thru line of the truck of your choice and stay inside your car.
2. Order at the food truck window.
3. Drive ahead to the pick-up location.
4. Food truck staff will bring your order to pick up the location.
5. Collect your order and enjoy your socially distant food.
Tickets: Free Admission
Food: Varies; Debit and Credit only.
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Canada Day — Wednesday, July 1 | 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Spruce Meadows, 18011 Spruce Meadows Way Southwest, Calgary
- Grey Eagle Casino, 3777 Grey Eagle Dr, Calgary
View this post on Instagram
Celebrating Canada and it’s diversity represented by so many of our family owned trucks TOMORROW at our 🇨🇦 Canada Day Food Truck Drive-Thru from 12-7pm! We’ll be at TWO locations! 🔥🥰 —————————————————Stop by our @greyeagleresort location tomorrow for @tascapiccante @gogikoreanyyc @greekstoriescalgary @calgaryminidonuts @dragonboatvietfoodyyc @ukrainianfinefoods @taikocanteen @zilfordsfriedchicken @familysqueezed @familydough! ❤️————————————————— Stop by our @spruce_meadows location for @ilforno.vagabondo @wafflesandchix @happyfishtruck @calgaryminidonuts @greateventscateringyyc @thecurryertruck @familydogsyyc @familysqueezed @bearballsyyc @familydough and many more! #yycfoodtrucks #supportlocalyyc