Elton Rohn has elevated to become one of the elite tributes in North America. Hailing from Toronto, Canada, they have headlined over 300 theater and festival shows in North America… all the way from Las Vegas to Atlantic City, California, Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, Myrtle Beach, Pennsylvania, all across Michigan and upstate New York and across Canada. They were the only Elton John tribute asked to play the Elton John convention in Las Vegas where they met the band.
Davey Johnstone (Elton’s long-time guitarist and musical director) told the band they were the best 70’s Elton John tribute in the world. Nigel Olsson (Elton’s long-time drummer) said “Elton has a twin”. This is not an impersonator act, it’s like seeing another Elton John. The music is played 100% live.
The musicianship is of the elite level playing as a five, six, seven- or even up to an eleven-piece band including a string quartet. They have also played larger orchestra shows. The sequins are there but no gimmicks or feather boas, it is a solid band. One trip to the band’s website and you will see hundreds of testimonials stating just how great this show is.
The band has a 90%+ return rate to the venues and places they have played. That in itself attests to just how popular the show is. Audiences are amazed at how close this show sounds to the real Elton John. As Elton, Ron Camilleri has the vocal, the piano, the look, and the feel of the real Elton John performance.
You will feel like you are watching the real Elton John. The Passion, energy, and those incredible harmonies. All live, the band is the closest you’ll get to a real 70’s sound Elton John show.
Elton Rohn has played sold out shows in Calgary before. This will be a fantastic night.
- Rooms have a Maximum Occupancy of 4 – All Room Occupants Should Arrive Together
- Hotel rooms should only contain individuals from the same cohort or bubble
- Hotel guests are discouraged from leaving their rooms to limited contact, until check out
- Hotel guests are encouraged to social distance at all times when they leave their rooms and wear masks in situations that social distancing is not possible.
- Rain or Shine
- Have Fun but be Safe and Respectful
- Do not lean over balconies
- Do know throw anything over the balconies
- No Spitting allowed
- No Smoking allowed
- No Refunds
- You can bring your own food & beverages or you can order room service / pre-buy
- Follow all AHS guidelines – Social Distancing of at least 2 meters/ Wear a Mask when Social Distancing is not possible / Stay home if feeling sick
- Unruly or belligerent patrons will be asked to leave – No exceptions & No Refunds
Who is it for?
Tickets: $50 per person based on quad occupancy
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, September 12, 2020 | 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM