Glenbow Museum is reopening to the public on Heritage Day. Glenbow members receive advance access on Saturday & Sunday, August 1st & 2nd.
All three exhibition floors are open. High-touch interactive exhibit elements, Discovery Room, the Train section of Building the Railroad and the Union Cafe in Newcomers in Mavericks on the third floor are closed to maintain safety during COVID-19.
Visitors over the age of 2 must wear masks inside the museum as per Calgary Bylaw 26M2020. Glenbow Museum will be limiting visitors to 120 at a time.
Other safety measures include:
- Encouraging physical distancing with signage, spacing ‘dots,’ and route markers, where necessary.
- Providing physical barriers such as Plexiglas shields in customer service areas.
- Closing all hands-on, interactive elements and small spaces to limit visitor contact in our galleries.
- Providing access to multiple hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities.
- Increasing cleaning and disinfecting throughout our facility.
Who is it for?
Please bring your own wheelchairs as these will not be available onsite.
Tickets : All visitors, including Glenbow Members, are required to pre-purchase or reserve tickets online and select a specific entrance time so we can manage gallery capacity and reduce line-ups.
Adult (18+): $19
Senior (65+): $13
Student (with valid ID): $13
Youth (ages 7-17): $12
Child (ages 6 and under): Free
First Nations, Inuit and Metis: Free
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
August 3 | 12:00 PM to 05:00 PM
After the reopening, the museum will be open only on weekends.
Saturday | 12:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Sunday | 12:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Venue & Address
130 – 9th Avenue SE
Calgary, Alberta T2G 0P3