When The Eagles stopped to catch their breath a few decades ago, having sold over 100 million records, collected six Grammy’s, and enjoyed six #1 albums, Hotel California began a pioneering journey through their history-making music that has taken them around the globe and thrilled hundreds of thousands of Eagles fans. It’s been a journey they could never have imagined back in 1986, but their dedication, unique musical gifts, and an obsessive commitment to doing this legendary music true justice in performance, set them apart from the many Eagles bands that came after them. Hotel California toured relentlessly from the 80’s straight through to today, setting the standard for world-class tribute productions as they went, and sharing stages with the likes of The Doobie Bros., Lynyrd Skynyrd, Gretchen Wilson, REO Speedwagon, and many more. From Japan to Dubai, Toronto to Texas, Hotel California has boldly taken the tribute band where none had gone before them, and changed an industry’s collective mind about how good a “tribute” band could really be.
Today Hotel California continues to tour internationally, and their stage show has evolved into one of the most impressive and popular productions on the North American soft-seat and festival circuits. Featuring original members within their strongest lineup to date, the band is enjoying what they do today more than ever – and it sure sounds like it! It won’t take you long to hear why legions of Eagles fans come back to see them time after time, and the top venues & festivals have them back again and again. The easy-going warmth that comes from the band onstage exemplifies the Southern California sound of the 1970’s. The experience of a Hotel California show isn’t just about the band – it’s about celebrating the music and the memories, and the band gets the audiences involved and on their feet! Close your eyes and you’re right back there…
For any band to continually exceed such high expectations this deep into their career, and remain at the top of their field for as long as Hotel California have, is a truly remarkable accomplishment. That’s why when top talent buyers need the proven, absolute highest quality Eagles show in the world, they book the original Hotel California year after year. – Steve Birnstihl, CTA Tributes
The members of Hotel California have also performed in many other touring bands, such as The Guess Who, April Wine, Glass Tiger, Coney Hatch, and Foot In Cold Water.
- Rooms have a Maximum Occupancy of 4 – All Room Occupants Should Arrive Together
- Hotel rooms should only contain individuals from the same cohort or bubble
- Hotel guests are discouraged from leaving their rooms to limited contact, until check out
- Hotel guests are encouraged to social distance at all times when they leave their rooms and wear masks in situations that social distancing is not possible.
- Rain or Shine
- Have Fun but be Safe and Respectful
- Do not lean over balconies
- Do know throw anything over the balconies
- No Spitting allowed
- No Smoking allowed
- No Refunds
- You can bring your own food & beverages or you can order room service / pre-buy
- Follow all AHS guidelines – Social Distancing of at least 2 meters/ Wear a Mask when Social Distancing is not possible / Stay home if feeling sick
- Unruly or belligerent patrons will be asked to leave – No exceptions & No Refunds
Who is it for?
Tickets: Various packages available
$50 per person based on quad occupancy
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, September 19, 2020 | 7:00 PM – 11:30 PM