Participate to receive a 220-hour certification in Kundalini Yoga, as originally taught by Yogi Bhajan. Learn meditation skills and Kundalini Yoga exercises to take you to the next level of awareness, clarity and high performance in your life. This course provides the foundation to be able to teach specialized courses.
Master yourself and awaken your potential using the science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®. The Aquarian Teacher™ KRI Level One Teacher Training Program is for everyone, whether you would like to become a certified teacher or just wish to deepen your personal experience of Kundalini Yoga.
Course Content & Benefits
This program is based on the comprehensive science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. The Aquarian Teacher program is a journey of your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher. There are three levels of certification:
KRI Level One: Foundations and Awakening – Instructor
KRI Level Two: Transformation – Practitioner
KRI Level Three: Realization – Teacher.
In this Level One training program,
– You will receive a thorough grounding on all the basics of Kundalini Yoga.
– This course is a blend of lecture, reading, and exercise to give you a powerful, deep experience.
– Personal guidance and feedback in key teaching skills will be given.
– You will be introduced to a network of people committed to self-improvement, healing and professional development.
– Receive professional certification that meets the requirements for the 200-hours Yoga Alliance membership, and internationally recognized certification with 3HO and IKYTA.
– Train with experienced, professional and knowledgeable yoga instructors.
– Excellent teaching materials are included in the cost of the course.
This comprehensive 220 hour training includes in depth study of:
– Yoga Postures
– Sound and Mantra
– Breathing Exercises
– Patanjali’s Sutras
– Yogic Philosophy
– Western Anatomy
– Subtle Anatomy – Chakras and Ten Bodies
Who is it for?
Tickets : $3,600
*The training fee includes the Teacher Training manual and the Master’s Touch manual but does NOT include the 20 yoga classes or the full-day White Tantric Yoga workshop that are part of your certification requirements.
Flexible payment plans are available. Please contact us and we can arrange this for you with a valid credit card or bank withdrawal info. Please note that regardless of which payment plan you have, the course must be paid in full by September 1, 2020. Any early-bird rates or discounts are not applicable to the payment plans.
How to get tickets?
At the door: 5006 50 Street, Camrose, AB
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Thursday March 12, 2020 to Saturday September 26, 2020
March 12-15, May 12-17, July 6-11, Sept 21-26, 2020.
Venue & Address
Sacred Arts, 5006 50 Street, Camrose, AB
Not accessible by Public Transport