The first annual Pasta La Feasta culinary festival kicks off October 11. In honour of National Pasta Month, nine of Calgary’s best restaurants have teamed up to give back to the community. For two weeks leading up to World Pasta Day, each participating restaurant will feature a select pasta dish, with $3 from every dish sold going directly to The Alex Community Food Centre.
Diners that participate Pasta La Feasta are encouraged to try each featured pasta within the two weeks. Those brave enough to accomplish will be entered into a draw to win dinner for two at East Side Dario’s. The second annual East Side Dario’s will serve as the closing ceremonies to this mouth-watering 2-week journey. Hosted at Teatro Restaurant on October 25, this family-style feast includes a multi-course dinner, wine pairings and dessert.
Tickets : Varies
Book at participating Restaurants.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
October 11-25, 2019 – Restaurant Hours.
Venues & Specials
1. Alforno, 222 7 Street S.W., Calgary — Pork Belly & Pea Farfelle
2. Anju, 322 17 Avenue S.W, Calgary –Mushroom Ramen Carbonara
3. Bread & Circus, 616 17 Avenue S.W., Calgary — Cacio e Pepe, bigoli noodles, pecorino romano, cracked pepper
4. Cucina, 515 8 Avenue S.W, Calgary — Orecchiette, broccoli, Italian sausage, artichokes, herbs, feta
5. Donna Mac, 1002 9 Street S.W, Calgary — Cavatelli, Basil Pesto, Sunflower Seeds, Pecorino
6. Model Milk, 308 17 Avenue S.W, Calgary –Cavatelli with Lamb Rague
7. Pigeonhole, 306 17 Avenue S.W, Calgary — Egg Yolk Ravioli
8. Royale, 730 17 Avenue S.W, Calgary –Pine Mushroom Ravioli
9. Teatro, 200 8 Avenue S.E, Calgary — Caramelle: roasted almond, olive & ricotta, octopus chorizo