Calgary’s second annual food festival kicks off again this October. Celebrate National Pasta Month and World Pasta Day in support of The Alex Community Food Centre. In honour of National Pasta Month, 11 of Calgary’s best restaurants have teamed up to give back to the community. For the entire month of October, each participating restaurant will feature a select pasta dish, with $3 from every dish sold going directly to The Alex Community Food Centre.
Diners that participate Pasta La Feasta are encouraged to try each featured pasta.
Tickets : Varies
Book at participating Restaurants.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
October 1st – October 31st, 2020 – Restaurant Hours.
Venues & Specials
1. Alforno, 222 7 Street S.W., Calgary — Pork Belly & Pea Farfalle
2. Anju, 322 17 Avenue S.W, Calgary — Mushroom Ramen Carbonara
3. Bread & Circus, 616 17 Avenue S.W., Calgary — Cacio e Pepe (Vegetarian)
4. Cucina, 515 8 Avenue S.W, Calgary — Orecchiette with Italian Sausage
5. Donna Mac, 1002 9 Street S.W, Calgary — Basil Pesto Cavatelli (Vegetarian)
6. Model Milk, 308 17 Avenue S.W, Calgary — Lamb Ragù Cavatelli
7. Pigeonhole, 306 17 Avenue S.W, Calgary — Egg Yolk Ravioli
8. Royale, 730 17 Avenue S.W, Calgary –Pine Mushroom & Herb Ravioli (Vegetarian)
9. Teatro, 200 8 Avenue S.E, Calgary — Olive & Ricotta Caramelle
10. Pigeonhole, 306 17 Ave SW, Calgary — Egg Yolk Ravioli