Grab your skates and join us for outdoor skating on The Boulevard at Deerfoot City’s new synthetic skating rink! Stay and play; enjoy eats from your favourite Food Lodge vendors, hot chocolate from RE:GRUB under the patio lights, or holiday shopping.
Drop-ins are welcome, but as the rink has limited capacity, booking a slot is a good idea!
*Note: The rink may close without notice during cases of extreme weather conditions.
Located between H&M and the Food Lodge at Deerfoot City
PLAN YOUR VISIT:
– All skaters must check-in with Guest Services at the Skate Shack on the Boulevard upon arrival
– Guests will be required to sign a safety waiver before skating
– Skating time slots are 30 minutes long
– Please bring your own skates and protective equipment, as rentals will not be provided. Equipment is available to purchase at Canadian Tire on the South side of the Shopping Centre
– Helmets are mandatory for skaters under the age of 18 and encouraged for all
Note: Drop-ins are welcome. If you do not have an appointment and the rink is full, you will be added to a virtual waitlist and alerted when space becomes available.
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES:
We’ve put extra measures in place to ensure your skating experience visit is both safe and fun! In following with AHS recommendations for outdoor events, please note the following:
– The rink has a maximum capacity of 20 people at a time
– One-way skating is encouraged. Please follow directional arrows and practice physical distancing
– All frequently touched surfaces such as barriers will be periodically sanitized
– For full rules & regs visit our website.
– You may not enter the rink and will be required to cancel your appointment if you are feeling symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed to anyone who has felt symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19, have travelled, or have been exposed to anyone who has travelled out of the country within the past 14 days. We will be happy to welcome you when it is safe to do so.
Who is it for?
Tickets : Free
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Saturday November 28, 2020 to Monday February 15, 2021
Starting November 28th until mid-February (weather dependent)
Monday – Thursday | 11AM – 6PM
Friday & Saturday | 11AM – 7PM
Sundays | 11AM – 5PM
Venue & Address
The Boulevard at Deerfoot City, 901 64 AVE NE Calgary
Wheelchair not accessible
Accessible by Public Transport