- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Plan your trip
- Dressing appropriately for the weather is essential, be sure to check the current weather report for Kananaskis (Nakiska Ridgetop) prior to arriving.
- Thermal winter boots, Sorels or similar. UGG style boots will NOT work, we do have a limited number of winter boots for rent if you do not own this kind of footwear.
- Warm hat, sunglasses, warm gloves or mitts.
- Warm comfortable clothes to snowshoe in think wool or fleece or (preferably not cotton), dress in layers; long underwear, a mid layer (ex: fleece or softshell) and a jacket are perfect.
- Winter jacket – try to avoid heavy ski jackets unless it is very cold. A warm, breathable jacket is ideal.
- Lightly insulated pants or winter hiking pants.
- Small backpack, with a snack and bottle of water.
- When dressing for snowshoeing, wear warmer gloves than you might think you will need, and a cooler jacket than you think you will need. We always recommend bringing a small day pack to carry extra layers, water, and to put an extra layer back into if you are too hot.
Adult (18 +):$75
Youth ( 10 to 17):$39
Child (Age from 6 to 9):$39
- Hot Beverage and Cookies
- Professional guide
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Through March 30, 2020
Tour departs everyday at 10:00am, and 1:00pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Starts from: Kananaskis Outfitters, 1 Mt Sparrowhawk Crescent, Kananaskis, AB T0L 2H0, Canada
Ends at: Returns to original departure point