Best athletes from the world’s top show jumping nations compete for top prize money and international acclaim during the Spruce Meadows ‘Masters’. Family entertainment and shopping opportunities are available from Wednesday to Sunday. Learn more about Spruce Meadows.
Dates: September 4 to 8, 2019 – Schedule
Things to do at Spruce Meadows Masters
1. Watch the annual fall equestrian show jumping event .
2 .Children/s Activities include –
- Spruce Meadows Prairie Dogs, CP Little General Train Rides
- Real Canadian Superstore Playground – Children’s’ Playground
- Pony rides, Wagon rides.
- Canine Watersports Canada
3. Performances –
- Household Cavalry : Comprised of The Life Guards and The Blues and Royals, the Household Cavalry is the oldest and most senior in the British Army.
- Lord Strathcona’s Horse (Royal Canadians) Musical Ride
- King’s Troop Royal Horse Artillery
- The Band of the Corps of Royal Engineers
- The Calgary Fiddlers
4. Plenty of shopping at the Equi-fair, food and other exhibits.
5. Friday Night of the ‘Masters’ for a special evening of show jumping (5 p.m. – 9 p.m.), special features and a Symphony of Fireworks featuring music by The Bands and Bugles of the Rifles from England. Fireworks will be launched at approx. 9:30 p.m.
See for more entertainment details – Here
Adults / Teens: $5 per person
Seniors / Kids 12 and under: Free
East Grandstand – Wednesday – Sunday
West Grandstand – Wednesday, Thursday, and Sections A-C on Friday.
Rush seating is first-come, first-served. Seating is not guaranteed.
Purchase reserved seating ($ 25 & up) to ensure a seat. RV Sites are also available
Purchase & check all types of ticket options for Masters 2019- here
On sale to the public on March 4, 2019
Location & Directions to Masters
Address : 18011 Spruce Meadows Way SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2J 5G5
Spruce Meadows is located on the southern city limits of Calgary, approximately 30-40 minutes from downtown Calgary and 45 minutes from the Calgary International airport.
By Car go south on Macleod Trail, then turn west on Highway 22X /Spruce Meadows Trail/ Marquis of Lorne Trail. Travel approximately 2km. Watch for signs.
During tournament days- by public transport,take C-train to Somerset/Bridlewood LRT Station(route 201)and from there Spruce Meadows/Red Arrow bus transports you to the meadows every 20- 30 minutes.
Guests will be dropped off in behind the east grandstand at the Spruce Meadows Bus Loop (during the International Christmas Market, the drop-off is on the main drive opposite the British House) and will pick you up from that same convenient spot approximately every 30 minutes, depending on traffic. Check the bus schedule.