Join us for our first Date Night of the season! Get your stampede on down at the farm! Try your hand at lassoing, test your cowboy gear knowledge, and of course snap a picture at our western photo op! As always, your favourite animals are here to visit! Hold a tiny chick, snuggle a bunny, and cuddle some of this spring’s new baby goats and lambs! Swing by the goat milking and horse brushing stations, warm up around the campfire, and join us for an evening tractor-pulled wagon ride through the back pasture! Tickets are limited, so get yours now!
1) Handwashing is more important than ever. NOW you MUST wash hands immediately BEFORE going into pens AND immediately afterwards.
2) Social distancing is important: please be aware of those around you; be kind and considerate. Watch for colorful frizbees on fence posts to mark social distancing in possible line-up areas.
3) Adults using the milk house need masks. Masks available for purchase at Admissions if needed.
4) Tickets now required for the tractor ride (so we can socially distance)… get your tickets at Admissions.
Who is it for:
ID will be checked at the door.
Date Night: $20.00 +gst
Tickets are limited, and ONLY available online ahead of time to ensure visitor numbers comply with Alberta Health regulations
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
- Saturday, July 11, 2020 | 6pm – 10pm
Butterfield Acres Farm, 254077 Rocky Ridge Road, Calgary
More To Do