THE CAVERNERS have performed for over 25 years exciting audiences with their note for note perfect portrayal of The Beatles in their early concert years as well as recreating live the infamous studio cuts the Beatles themselves were unable to tour. Combined with exciting costuming and their uncanny mannerism of the Beatles in performance, they faithfully recreate a nightly concert experience that leaves audiences screaming for more.
All the great songs are there too, everything from She Loves You to Day Tripper, from Yesterday, Help, and A Hard Days Night to Strawberry Fields and Get Back.
See it for yourself. THE CAVERNERS will hold your hand back to The Ed Sullivan Show in February 1964, then drive your car and take you on a yellow submarine to meet nowhere men, taxmen, and people named Jude, Lady Madonna and John and Yoko. It’s a ride you won’t want to miss.
- Rooms have a Maximum Occupancy of 4 – All Room Occupants Should Arrive Together
- Hotel rooms should only contain individuals from the same cohort or bubble
- Hotel guests are discouraged from leaving their rooms to limited contact, until check out
- Hotel guests are encouraged to social distance at all times when they leave their rooms and wear masks in situations that social distancing is not possible.
- Rain or Shine
- Have Fun but be Safe and Respectful
- Do not lean over balconies
- Do know throw anything over the balconies
- No Spitting allowed
- No Smoking allowed
- No Refunds
- You can bring your own food & beverages or you can order room service / pre-buy
- Follow all AHS guidelines – Social Distancing of at least 2 meters/ Wear a Mask when Social Distancing is not possible / Stay home if feeling sick
- Unruly or belligerent patrons will be asked to leave – No exceptions & No Refunds
Tickets: Starting at $50/Person for quadoccupancy
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Saturday October 3, 2020 | 7:00 PM – 11:30 PM