Enjoy the fun of winter, minus the boots, parka, mittens and toque at Heritage Park’s Winter CARnival. Come inside to Gasoline Alley museum for some winter fun classics. The Christmas fun continues even if the big day is over with our stuff your stocking guessing game.
- Try your luck and skill in our take on an old favorite which we call “pin the heart on the Grinch.”
- Dress for the weather in some old timey winter gear and take home a historic snow day selfie.
- Test your stick handling and shooting ability in the hat trick hockey challenge.
- Check out some Gasoline Alley winter favorites such as floor curling, table hockey and build your very own custom designed fort with our guaranteed-not to-melt snow blocks.
- Explore our vast array of historic gas pumps, trucks, automobiles and transportation related memorabilia.
- Don’t forget to visit the shops in the Haskayne Mercantile Block and round out your visit with a bite to eat at the Railway Café.
General Admission (15 – 64 yrs) : $11.00
Child (3 – 6 yrs): $5.70
Youth (7 – 14 yrs) : $7:00
Senior Admission (65+ yrs): $8.85
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time :
December 27-31, 2019 | 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
January 2-5, 2020 | 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
December 31| 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Closed Jan 1, 2019
Venue: Gasoline Alley Museum, Heritage Park, Calgary
Gasoline Alley museum is located just 20 minutes from downtown Calgary at 1900 Heritage Dr. S.W. Shuttle service is available from the Heritage LRT. Check Calgary transit route 502.
You may like:
Address: 1900 Heritage Dr. S.W. Calgary, Alberta, T2V 2X3