The Qualico Patio Series at Festival Place is a unique musical event that presents two acts featuring an eclectic variety of pop, jazz, world, Celtic, folk, blues and country from local and touring musicians. The patio provides and idyllic setting for music lovers next to Broadmoor Lake with a profusion of greenery and waterfowl.
Except for the July 1 concert, the Qualico Patio Series will be presented Wednesday evenings starting at 7:30pm. Food and beverages will be available for sale through The Hat Catering.
Ticket Cost: Individual – $8.00
sold as tables of 2, 4, and 6.
How to get tickets?
Phone: 1-855-985-5500 / 780.449.3378
For Accessible seating, please call the Festival Place Box Office at 780.449.3378.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
- The Dungarees/Mariel Buckley – Thursday, July 1, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- Josh Sahunta/Kimberley MacGregor – Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- Shred Kelly/Up and Over Trio -Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- 0Stella/The Wafer-thin Mints – Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- Sammy Volkov/ Ayla Brook & The Sound Men -Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- Audrey Ochoa / Ryan Lindsay -Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- Lucette / Party Jacket – Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- Andrew Allen / Over The Moon – Wednesday, August 18, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- Steven Sware / Mallory Chipman and the Mystics -Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- Age of the Willing | Le Fuzz -Wednesday, September 1, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- The Bix Mix Boys | Jeff Hendrick Trio -Wednesday, September 8, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- Tim Isberg | The Brasstactics – Wednesday, September 18, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- The Tsunami Brothers and Chantel | Ryan Davidson Trio – Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
- Rosina Cove | Danielle Dayton – Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 7:30 p.m.
Venue: Due to construction work on Festival Place, all presentations will be held outdoors in Peace Park, located in Broadmoor Lake Park, on the north side of Festival Place.
Festival Place, 100 Festival Way, Sherwood Park.
Festival Way is a one way street and the only access is from Sherwood Drive (at the corner of the Sherwood Park Mall).
Parking: Free parking available onsite