Indulge, engage & savour in fine local dishes & drinks that Alberta’s culinary scene has to offer through our Chef Table Experiences such as at home dine-in experiences with Chef & Cocktail Kits and Live Virtual Cooking Tours, or at establishments with our Food Bike & Food Walk Tour.
Our Virtual Mixology Tour is a fun, interactive way of creating drinks alongside local bartenders & sommeliers in the comfort of your home. This is a chance to connect with the best renown drink specialists & wine connoisseur this city has to offer, along with providing all the latest news & current happenings in the Drink & Hospitality industry.
These Virtual Mixology Tours includes the Cocktail Kits with all the raw ingredients to make the featured drink, delivered to your door. These tours are an amazing opportunity for your family, friends and yourself to experience Edmonton’s most iconic drinks.
Virtual Wine Bubble Tour with WSET III Certified Wine Professional Joe Gurba.
Wine Expert Joe Gurba a former restauranteur, winner of 2018’s Best New Bar in Canada for The Watch The Ends the Night, a WSET III and BarSmarts certified wine and cocktail professional will be hosting a Wine Tasting Tour with food sample pairing.
Ain’t no party like a Pet Nat Party
Pét-Nat’s, short for pétillant-naturel (or ‘naturally bubbly’ en anglais), are the obsession of sommeliers and winemakers alike. This the original method for making bubbles: by fermenting the grape juice entirely in the bottle! That means you still have all the lees and sediment still in there developing fascinating biscuity flavours while maintaining a huge freshness and fruit-forward drive. These are natural wines farmed by the families that live on their own vineyards and work entirely by hand without any chemicals or additives. It’s the perfect way to ring in a new year if you’re the type that finds their freshest start in looking back to pre-industrial traditions!
This Virtual Tasting Tour will include: ($130)
- A thirty minute virtual tasting tour through zoom with Joe Gurba.
- A Cocktail Kit with all two Bubble bottles from Italy & France:
- Bottle of 2018 MONGARDA Col Fondo Prosecco – Valdobbiadene, Italy
- The 2018 Mongarda Col Fondo Prosecco hails from the grand cru of Prosecco, Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG! These are old vine indigenous varieties from the calcium-rich and super-steep hills of the original region Italian bubbles were made. Col Fondo is the Italian term for pétillant-naturel, the way sparkling wines made before 1902 when the new way of making prosecco was invented.
- You’ve never tasted prosecco like this before. The Termina family has made wines like these for generations and it’s a pleasure to see the original method back on the market, proving that Prosecco can be so much more than just a wine-pop.
- Bottle of 2016 LES CORTIS Les Premicés – Bugey-Savoie, France
- That crisp alpine mountain air is caught in the bottle with hints of this herbaceous almost medicinal and mentholated-like freshness. This rather cool climate region guarantees a heady acidity which is balanced out by part of the wine’s natural sugars being unfermented, thus maintaining some of its natural sweetness and pulling the whole thing together in the same way a brilliant shaken cocktail works.
- This is a low-alcohol and perfectly semi-sweet way to start the night and stir the appetite as they do in south-eastern France. Les Cortis is the tiny 6ha property of Isabelle and Jérémy Decoster Coiffier who spent decades working and training with one of the most famous producers in Chablis, Duplessis. This wine is 25% Chardonnay and 75% Altesse, the Savoie’s well-loved local grape variety. Such an insane treat. And again: nothing but grapes in this bottle.
- Food Pairings:
- Formaggio Taleggio, a semisoft, washed-rind Italian cheese.
- Sweet Tasting dessert to finish off.
- Everything will be delivered to your door before the event contactless free.
Once you register you will receive instructions within 24 hours on the event details, login information & tips.
Have fun, share stories, and sip and savour on some of Edmonton’s iconic beverages.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780.250.2453
Tickets: $138.93 – $138.93
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: