Join us as we walk around the Old Strathcona area and discover the many vibrant and unique murals.
Discover the meaning, unique and colorful stories behind these truly breathtaking and striking murals. This mural walk is all outside and walking so please dress for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Mural and Art Walking Tour
- Tour is lead by a award winning storyteller and professional artist-founder of the Edmonton Ghost Tours
- A truly unique cultural experience for locals and travelers interested in murals, art and history
- Learn about the artist, the meaning and hidden symbolism of local murals and art.
- Discover the history and business behind the mural movement
- Tour goes ahead rain or shine( however will be cancelled during lighting, severe rain storms
All Covid-19 regulations are followed and social distancing is encouraged
* Thank you for supporting small business*
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturdays, August 08 to 29, 2020 | 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Duration : 2 hours (tour length is flexible depending on group size, walking speed and other factors)
10322 83rd Ave Edmonton, AB (Meet infront of Rescue Statue directly next to the Walterdale Theater), 10322 83rd Avenue, Edmonton, AB T6G 2S1