Enjoy conversations with antique enthusiasts on topics about cool collectibles and curios, hosted in a store that’s packed with treasures to discover. Bring your curiosity about antiques and learn about all things vintage and collectible, while enjoying complimentary quality cheese and fine wine.
Interested in taking home a piece of the fun? Choose your vintage drinkware from our provided selection and take it home as a gift keepsake after the event!
Be sure to take advantage of the exclusive storewide 20% discount available to participants during the event!
We will be joined by local experts (to date): Markus (old Canadian glass), Broden (furniture repair and restoration), Karen (vintage and antique buttons), Norma (vintage clothing), Donna (vintage and antique sewing machines), and Johanne (interior designer and appraiser at https://fromtimespast.com/ ).
Spend an evening in one of Edmonton’s finest collectibles stores and enjoy a night of casual fun and learning at Ibon Antiques in Edmonton’s Old Strathcona neighbourhood on Friday, July 26th, 2019.
Who is it for?
Tickets : Adult Ticket: $25.00 (+ Tax)
– 20% off of purchases made during the event*
– complimentary stemware
– complimentary glass of wine (non-alcoholic beverages will also be available)
– cheese and assorted complimentary foods available
– various topics discussed featuring items from the store
– an exclusive shopping occasion to take your time and enjoy the unique items featured throughout the 5000+ square foot of store space
– free street parking and in the Ibon Antiques parking lot, located on the west side of the building
– coat check is available
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Friday, July 26, 2019 | 7PM – 9:30 PM
Venue: Ibon Antiques, 10423 79 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 1R7
Public transport accessible