Free Computer Literacy, Digital Skills and Internet Safety workshops.
YMCA Digital Skills Literacy Program is available to anyone, including newcomers to Canada, seniors, youth, parents, adults and more.
• Introduction to Basic Computer Skills
• Understanding Popular Apps
• Understanding Social Media
• Internet Safety for Parents
• Internet safety and social media
• Cyber bullying
• Phishing and online dating
• Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Resume and Cover letter building and job searching
• Online gaming and apps
• And more
Who is it for?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Thursday January 16, 2020 to Thursday April 30, 2020
Every Thursday night from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Venue & Address
YMCA Welcome Village, 9538 103A Ave, Edmonton AB,
Accessible by Public Transport