Why should kids have all the fun!? Make it a date with your child/grandchild and explore the possibilities of clay whilst making memorable keepsakes. A project paint and pick up session will be held at the Gallery approximately two weeks following the class. Includes use of sanitized or disposable tools.
Additional safety protocols in place include:
• Individual self health assessment (online) for every student and instructor required, prior to attending each class
• Increased cleaning of high-touch surfaces
• Individual supplies for each student
• Hand sanitizer available in class
• Gloves available in class
• Smaller class sizes and socially distanced work-spaces
• Social distancing of 2 metres when moving about the classroom/studio/ gallery
• Students required to wear masks during class and to wear a mask when moving about the space
• Instructors required to wear a mask or face shield
Please note, there may be an occasion where we are unable to safely offer regular classes consistently due to the unpredictability of COVID-19. This could result in classes being interrupted, canceled, or moved to online, depending on the program.
*Please note that a small Eventbrite fee is applied to all bookings.
Secure your spot early, and help ensure your class runs. Ticket sales for most programs close 7 days prior to the class, and refunds will be granted up to 7 days prior to the start of the class. View our community class cancellation and withdrawal policies.
Who is it for?
Ages 3-8, parented program
Tickets :$21 +charges
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, February 20 | 10:30am-12pm
Saturday, April 24 | 10:30am-12pm
Saturday, May 22 | 10:30am-12pm