We’re turning the lights up & the volume down to create a sensory friendly environment. Family-friendly for all ages.
This is your chance to see Turtle Odyssey on the giant screen, in a calm and relaxed setting.
– The film is shown in 2D, no special glasses required.
– The quality of the film is intact, theater light levels are brighter and volume is turned down.
– You are welcome to come and go as you wish throughout the performance.
– The Purple Pear will be open for concession snacks.
– Movie Lovers may bring their assistive devices* and personal food items.
– Everyone is welcome to attend these screenings with the understanding that the theater is “shush-free” and there may be a certain amount of sound and movement in the audience.
– Those individuals who have a support person to accompany them can present a valid Access 2 Card and receive free admission for their support person.
Who is it for?
*No other electronics, please. Remember, this is a sensory-friendly screening.
$9.50 per person
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Saturday August 24, 2019
Showtime: 10:00 a.m.
Venue & Address
TELUS World of Science – Edmonton , 11211 142 Street
Accessible by Public Transport