The 2020 festival has three sessions, with a short public adjudication by the Festival’s Adjudicator after each session. Following the Saturday evening session, awards will be presented for Outstanding Production, Outstanding Performances (2), Outstanding Direction and Outstanding Technical Merit. There is also an Alberta Playwrights’ Network prize presented to the recipient of the Outstanding New Work Award.
The winning production from Stage Struck! 2020 will compete in the ADFA Provincial Festival held in Camrose on May 22-23, 2020.
Tickets – Single admissions are $14 for Adults and $12 for Students/Seniors 65+, plus applicable fees. Passes to all shows are $35 for Adults and $28 for Students/Seniors 65+, plus fees.
How to get tickets?
Phone: 780.420.1757 toll free 1.877.888.1757
In person at Tix on the Square boxoffice.- 9930 – 102 Avenue, Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Friday March 20, 2020 |7:00 PM
Saturday March 21,2020 |1:00 PM
Saturday March 21,2020 |7:00 PM
Friday Evening: 7 to 11 PM
• Skip the Dishes by David Cheoros
Showcase presentation (comedy drama)
• Just the Two of Us by Alexandria Rose Fortier (drama)
• Skinflute Sonata by Gerald Osborn (comedy) Saturday Afternoon: 1 to 4 PM
• Pressure by Amanda Samuelson (drama)
• Camping by David and Sophia Cheoros
• Animal by Oliver Halley (comedy)
Saturday Evening: 7 to 11 pm
• Society of the Oddly Disappeared by Linda Wood Edwards – Showcase presentation (comedy)
• Andre’s Mother by Terrance McNalley (drama)
• Shakespeare in Court by Donna Call (farce)
• The Jump by Mitch Caddick (comedy)
La Cite Francophone, 8627 91 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6C 4S8
Public transit accessible