A wagon ride, a pumpkin hunt, a guided educational farm tour, access to our corn and sunflower mazes, and a $10.00 credit towards your favourite pumpkins!
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
$30.00 + GST
Children ages 2 do not require a ticket.
Tickets are $30/person and include the following:
- Wagon ride around the farm (maximum of 2 families in the wagon at one time).
- Feel the straw under your feet and see how many different colours of leaves you can spot on your way to the pumpkin patch.
- Access to the corn and sunflower mazes. Enjoy running through our trio of 15-minute mazes and discover the many wonderful ways you can use sunflowers.
- Guided educational farm tour. Learn about what grows in Alberta, how our farm stays sustainable, and, of course, how to pick your very own pumpkin! Did you know that we’re the only Blue Pumpkin farm north of the 56th parallel in the world?
- Pumpkin Hunt. Once you learn how to pick your own pumpkin, spend some time in our fields hunting for the perfect one to take home.
- $10 credit per ticket towards whichever pumpkins you fall in love with.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
September 1 to October 31, 2020 | 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Venue & Address :
Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm – 56311 Lily Lake Road, Bon Accord, AB T0A 0K0 Canada