When They Were Young celebrates the 50’s – a night out meant music by the Andrew Sisters & Nat King Cole, circle skirts & narrow trousers, & the start of rock & roll.
Join us Nov. 1, 2019, for dinner, entertainment & a silent auction at the Chateau Lacombe Ballroom.
Only with your support, can we ensure that our seniors experience aging in a positive & meaningful way with Care with Love & Dignity.
Who is it for?
Tickets : $150
Individual Tickets $150
Table(s) of 8 $1200
*Please note: This is a ticketless event – all ticket orders will be confirmed upon receipt*
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Friday November 1, 2019 | 6:00 PM
• Entertainment and 1950’s music by one of Edmonton’s best cover bands ‘Uptown’, with lead singer Ariana Whitlow (Gene Zwozdesky’s daughter). They will include hits and performers from the 1950’s including Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, the Andrew Sisters, Elvis and more
• A silent auction with a superb variety of items including home accent pieces donated by Dempsey’s Fine Furniture, a flat-screen TV, a dining out package, a filled game night party cooler, plus theatre and hockey tickets and much, much more. There is no live auction – but lots of opportunity to bid on the 70 + silent auction items and get some early Christmas shopping done!
• A sumptuous seasonal meal with adjustments available for dietary needs
• A fun, relaxing evening with snippets from 1950’s TV shows and an enjoyable atmosphere – you can dress for the decade or we will provide you with an accessory to help play the part!
• All of this plus being part of an event to raise funds in support of much needed environmental and physical changes for quality, person centered dementia care
Venue & Address
Chateau Lacombe Ballroom, 10111 Bellamy Hill Rd NW, Edmonton, AB
Accessible by Public Transport