Enjoy your tour of Williams Winter Wonderland at this beautiful property that is transformed into a festive destination for anyone to explore.
It is your responsibility to follow all the Alberta Government COVID rules and regulations.
- Each attendee requires their own ticket, even children in carriers.
- Attendees should remain distanced at all times and follow public health measures.
- Mask or face covering must be worn.
- Entering any buildings is strictly prohibited.
- To abide by Alberta Health Services Recommendations and keep everyone safe we are asking participants to only come with people from your household.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough/sneeze with your elbow.
- Please do not come to this event if you have a fever or cough or generally feel unwell. We want to continue being able to serve our community.Please keep the health and safety of our community first this holiday season
Williams Winter Wonderland Tour guidelines.
- Stay on the path. Directional arrows and map are to guide your tour.
- Do not overtake another group on the path. Please keep the flow of traffic moving.
- Do not touch any of the displays. Some of these items have sentimental meanings.
- There are NO WASHROOMS. There are no exceptions, refer to Alberta Government COVID rules and regulations website.
- Areas that social distancing measures can not take place, please allow people to exit an area before entering.
- Each attendee requires their own ticket. This includes children in carriers or strollers.
- Please place tickets in box. This will serve as our “guest book”. Please indicate where you are from plus any comments.
This display is a gift to our family, friends and community. It is all created with family and friend volunteers. Please be respectful at all times to ensure this legacy continues.
Each attendee requires their own ticket. Please read rules and regulations.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: