Ride the waves in the world’s largest indoor wave pool, located in a tropical oasis that boasts an average temperature of 31°C. World Waterpark features more than 17 unique waterslides and play features and your unlimited supply of Coca-Cola Freestyle!
All attractions will be open with the exception of the hot tubs, SkyFlyer Zipline, Slideboarding and FlowRider. Beachview Snacks and Beachview Bar will be the only concessions open with a limited menu. Outside food is not permitted inside World Waterpark.
Safety Measures Include:
- Directional and safety signage throughout the park
- Reminders to adhere to guidelines set Alberta Health Services and Government of Alberta
- Physical distancing has been implemented throughout World Waterpark as we have significantly
reduced our guest capacity
- Seating areas have been rearranged to ensure the comfort of all guests
- We encourage all guests visiting World Waterpark to wear a face mask in all non-aquatic
environments, wearing a face mask is strictly prohibited when using water slides or pools.
- We will be enforcing the use of hand sanitizer prior to entering World Waterpark and proper
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the park
Who is it for?
Tickets: Tickets must be purchased in advance through our webstore as each operational session has limited park capacity.
General Admission (48”/122cm and taller): $49 +GST
Under 48”/122cm: $39 +GST
Seniors (55+) :$10 off General/Under 48 admission
Guests with Disabilities: $10 off General/Under 48 admission
Daily towel rentals will be available for $3.00+GST
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Reopening on July 18
World Waterpark will be open 7 days a week 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. & :30 to 7:30 p.m. until September 7, 2020.
Blue Thunder Wave Pool
Dolphin Kiddie Pool
Sky Screamer Extreme
Double Hot Tubs
Single Hot Tub
Coconut Grove Kitchen
Pina Colada Bar
Venue & Address :
World Waterpark – 8882 170 street, Edmonton, AB T5T 4J2 Canada