Everything you need to love life in Edmonton if you’re new (or new-ish) around here:
– Find out about cool things do to in Edmonton
– Meet people in your area (PLUS people who share your interests) in curated, facilitated small group chats
– Try great local food
– Watch a live recording of popular local politics podcast Speaking Municipally
This is not for you if you’re looking for:
– Business networking (NO sales allowed)
– A dating event
– A settlement service (although immigrants are 110% welcome and we’re happy to refer you to one of the wonderful local settlement agencies if you need)
– A mixer where you will be left to your own devices to meet people. Discussions will be curated and facilitated in a safe and respectful way.
We want to help you get connected, thriving, and loving life here as much as we do. Welcome!
Who is it for?
$40 tickets, tax included
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Saturday September 21, 2019 | 6:00-9:00 PM
Venue & Address
Work Nicer Beaver House, 10160 103 Street Northwest, Edmonton, AB
There are parkades nearby, including the Don Wheaton YMCA underground lot
Accessible by Public Transport
Near Bay/Enterprise Square LRT station as well as numerous bus routes including the #5 and #1