Main Dairy Barn
Meet the cows and see our Voluntary Milking system in action!
Demonstration Barn and Barnyard
Visit pigs, a miniature horse, puppies, chickens, ducks, turkeys, alpacas, goats and a donkey in this area.
Goat Pen (approx. May to October)
Visitors are welcome to go in and interact with the goats in their area! Their pasture pen is located just down from the Demonstration Barn.
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Young children should be held up in arms.
Be prepared for some nibbles and tugs at clothing, hair, camera straps etc.
When in the pen, and when you are leaving just be sure to latch the gate.
Outdoor Play Areas
For young children there is a play set near the Demonstration Barn.
Unfortunately for the foreseeable future the Corn Bin will be closed.
Fall is a great time to visit and explore our Adventure Area.
The attractions in this area are simple but provide a great way to explore with young children and enjoy time together outdoors in the fresh air.
Adventure Area (Fees Apply)
Our Adventure Area is located in a separate, paid area of the farm. In the Adventure Area you will find our
- Cedar Maze – This two-acre maze is sure to thrill every member of your family as you all try to find your way to the pirate ship at the centre.
- Tire Mountain – Climb up one side and slide down the other!
- Barefoot Path – The path starts just past Tire Mountain and winds it’s way through various terrain with different styles along the way! Navigate rocks and sand, climb on boards and more…
- Pumpkin Patch
Our Farm Store continues to be open for ice cream cones, containers of ice cream and frozen meats, as well as a small lunch menu including soup and sandwiches.
Dont forget to try their Pumpkin Ice Creams!
Tickets: Visitors are welcome to visit the Demonstration Barn & Main Barn areas for free, but we do appreciate coin / cash contributions to our “Pay What You Can” box at the entrance of the Demonstration Barn.
Adventure Area – $5 + tax per person, family rate of $20.00 + tax.
Ages 2 and under are free.
Wrist bands must be purchased in the farm store.
How to get tickets?
Wristbands can be purchased at the Farm Store
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: July 31 – October 31, 2020
Daily | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Hours in November will be decided mid to late October.
Pumpkin Patch | Daily, Until October 31, 2020 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Venue & Address :
Mapleton’s Organic, 8548 Wellington Road 7, Moorefield, ON N0G 2K0
(near Teviotdale, approximately 45 minutes from either Kitchener-Waterloo or Guelph)
For driving directions use the map below or use these coordinates: 43°49’25.5″N 80°44’12.1″W
Don’t forget to bring:
- a mask / face covering (required to enter the Farm Store as per Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health)
- a cooler & ice packs to transport your purchases home
- water bottles (we have some for sale in the store but don’t really like to sell bottled water)
- hand sanitizer (we have hand washing areas & hand sanitizer, but for convenience we recommend bringing your own as well)
- Visitors are expected to socially distance while on-site.