- Our programs are open for parents & their children 0-6 years old. Children older than 6 cannot attend. Home childcare providers- licensed or unlicensed – cannot attend at this time as advised by the MLHU as related to the Ministry of Education’s Operating Guidelines for Child Care (See page 7 RE: not mixing cohorts/groups).
- Reduced program capacity, limited to 10 children plus accompanying caregiver.
- Complete the COVID-19 assessment the same day as attending program.
- Physical distancing of 6 meters
- Masks are recommended and are required for ages 12+ when physical distancing can not occur.
- Follow good hand hygiene by using hand sanitizer
Pre-register on-line or by phone. Please only reserve a ticket for your child/children not accompanying adult.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: