Accept the challenge! Bring a team and test your skills against the region’s best mobile escape rooms. Your team will be challenged by four different escape rooms. When the clock is ticking, can you decipher the clues to solve the puzzles and escape in time? Your team of two to six will have 15 minutes to solve the clues and escape.
1. “Mayhem in the Marquee” (Fort Malden National Historic Site)
2. “Disarm the Bomb” (Hidden Trail Escape Rooms)
3. “The Cell” (Hidden Trail Escape Rooms)
4. Escape Room (Breakout Canada – Kingsville – Surreal Escape Experience)
5. “Exodus Picnic” (Exodus Windsor Escape Rooms)
6. “Exodus Truth or Dare” (Exodus Windsor Escape Rooms)
7. “The Spy Within” (Fort Malden National Historic Site)
8. “Confined to the Barracks” (Fort Malden National Historic Site)
9. “The Cure” (Fort Malden National Historic Site)
10. “Recipe for Escape 2.0” (Fort Malden National Historic Site)
☠️An escape room is a physical and mental adventure game. Players must solve a time-limited series of challenging puzzles and riddles to escape the room. Players must escape the room before time runs out – and time matters!
Learn how to do an escape room! Everyone with a Festival Pass or an Escape Pass is welcome to learn how to do an escape room by trying “Skullduggery in the Scullery” presented by Exodus Windsor Escape Rooms. ☠️
🎮 🏹 Games
New games added this year! Get a Festival Pass or an Escape Pass for access to all the best outdoor games! Battle against your friends in a sumo match, jousting, or one of the many new games added this year!
• Axe and arrows
• Video games trailer
• Sumo ring
• Laser tag
• Waterfight area
• Yard games
🍺 Food and Entertainment
Stay for the whole day! Between escape rooms and games, relax on the river and enjoy entertainment and food for purchase. The Friends of Fort Malden will also offer a beer garden and refreshing coolers for visitors who are 19+.
• Picnic area
• BBQ, beer and refreshing coolers in the licensed area
• Live DJ from 11 am to 5 pm
• Live music with “Radio Unplugged” from 5 pm to 9 pm
Who is it for?
Tickets : $9.80 to $34.30
Escape Pass ($34.30) – 4 escape room experiences and access to all non-escape room experiences
You will be asked to select your top four escape rooms. Teams of two to six are asked to register together. We will do our best to match your selections. There are a limited number of spots available, first come, first served.
Festival Pass ($9.80) – Admission to the festival and access to all non-escape room experiences: games, food and entertainment.
How to get tickets?
At the door: at Fort Malden.
WHEN & WHERE
Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 10 AM – 10 PM
This event is weather dependent – cancellations will be posted on Facebook.
Venue & Address
Fort Malden National Historic Site, 100 Laird Ave., Amherstburg, Ontario N9V 1X5
Wheelchair accessible, except for the second floor of the museum and the Pensioners Cottage which are not accessible.