Discover Niagara-on-the-Lake’s amazing wine region and sample the area’s variety of world-class wines on this morning or afternoon small-group tour! Visit both small and large production wineries, sample delicious varietals, including Ontario’s famous ice wine.
Departures in both the morning 10.15am (ending around 1pm) and afternoon 12.30-1pm (ending around 5pm). Hotel Pick up from any Niagara on the Lake Old Town Hotel is avaiable for the Morning Tour, and any Niagara on the Lake or Niagara Falls Hotel for the Afternoon Departure. Small group tour provides an intimate experience with a professional guide.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada, is a quaint, lakeside town with lots of history and pretty streets, but over the past couple of decades, the town has become more popular due to its blossoming wine region, part of the larger Wine Country Ontario. On this small-group wine tour, sample the best of this region, famous for its extremely picturesque location near the shores of Lake Ontario and for the variety of delicious wines that are produced. During your tour, discover a range of wineries, from boutique to large production, and taste a number of exquisite varietals.
Morning Tour: Begin your 3-hour wine tour with a visit to one of the largest and most well-known wineries in the area. Here, you will have a full guided tour, from vineyard to tasting room, where you will then enjoy a full tasting of the vineyard’s wines. Then continue your tour to two boutique wineries and taste a variety of wines, including Ontario’s famous ice wine. At the last winery, you will be served a delicious cheese tasting to accompany your final set of tastings.
Afternoon Tour: After pickup from your hotel in either Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls, Ontario, your 4-hour wine tour begins with a full vineyard-to-tasting-room tour at one of the region’s largest and most well-known wineries. After your wine tasting here, continue to three small, family-owned wineries that are considered hidden gems of Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country. At all of the wineries, taste a large range of wines, including Ontario’s famous ice wine. At one of the wineries you’ll be served a specially prepared cheese tasting to pair with your tasting so you can see the relationship between wine and cheese.
Who is it for?
- Participants must be 19 years of age to consume alcohol
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please ensure you have breakfast or lunch before the tour as there is no food included along the way
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Adult (Age 19+): $128.82
Please ensure you have breakfast or lunch prior to the tour as NO FOOD is included.
- Morning Tour
- Afternoon Tour
- Wine-tasting tour through Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Morning Tour – Hotel pickup and drop-off from Niagara-on-the-Lake Hotels or Meet at Main Office (NO Niagara Falls Hotels)
- Afternoon Tour – Hotel pickup and drop-off from Niagara-on-the-Lake Hotels or Niagara Falls Hotels
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Various Dates Through December 13
- Morning Tour is 3 hours (10.15am – 1pm)
- Afternoon Tour is 4 hours (12.30/1pm – 5pm)
Duration: 4 hours
Starts from: Grape Escape Wine Tours, 1627 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up is offered from any local Niagara on the Lake Old Town Hotel or B&B for Morning Departure, or meet at Grape Escape HQ – NIAGARA FALLS PICK UP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE MORNING DEPARTURE
Complimentary pick up is offered from any local Niagara on the Lake or Niagara Falls Hotel or B&B for Afternoon Departure, or meet at Grape Escape HQ
Guest must call to confirm pick up time at least 24hrs in advance of the tour date.
Ends at: Returns to original departure point