Love cheese? You’ll LOVE this!
Join us for a delicious day at Canada’s Coolest Curds – Ottawa’s 1st annual Cheese Festival. This one-of-its kind event is all about sampling artisan cheeses, meeting the makers & learning from Canada’s top cheese experts.
Come for the full day OR pop by to shop for a few hours…then top the day off at Ottawa’s LARGEST Wine & Cheese Party!
It’s 100% about Canadian cheese
There’ll be wedges & rounds of all kinds to sample – made with milk from cow, sheep, goat, water buffalo…and vegan cheeses too! There will be award winners from The Canadian Cheese Grand Prix & The Canadian Cheese Awards.
Shopping for cheese has never been THIS good!
Found a to-die-for cheese? Buy it on-the-spot & take it home! PLUS… local gourmet food artisans will be there too offering delicious creations – perfect on their own or enjoyed with cheese.
Spend the day OR just a few hours…
Round up your family and friends to enjoy Canada’s Coolest Curds AND explore Canada Agriculture & Food Museum, pet the farm animals…even see the cows being milked!
The day will ooze with cool things to do:
– Learn from our Savvy Cheese Sommelier & industry pros in their ‘classes” cheese making & tasting tips
– Listen in on Chef & Cheesemaker chats
– Enjoy the live local bands
– Sip hard-to-find Canadian wines (craft cider & beer too) at Ottawa’s LARGEST Wine & Cheese Party!
…and tonnes more cheese-y things to enjoy
Who is it for?
19+ for evening portion (5-7 PM)
Tickets : $20-37
* Half Day Pass (10am – 1:30pm): $20
* Full Festival Pass (10am – 7pm): $37- includes admission to Wine & Cheese Party plus a glass of wine
* Ticket to Ottawa’s LARGEST Wine & Cheese Party (5 – 7pm): $25
Advance tickets only at www.savvycheese.ca.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Saturday September 21, 2019 | 10am – 7pm
Wine & Cheese Party | 5 – 7pm
Venue & Address
Canada Agriculture & Food Museum, 901 Prince of Wales Drive
Accessible by Public Transport