The Festival includes a many signature events and community events that take place throughout the week across the capital region.
To celebrate 2SLGBTQ+ families of all kinds, we’re hosting an afternoon of family-friendly programming including face-painting, crafts, games, story time, a bouncy castle, and more! Come join us on Sunday, August 18th for this amazing family event!
Enjoy Festival Weekend, August 24-25, with a line-up of great performers at the main stage, a community fair, beer garden and the annual pride parade.
Tickets : Free & Ticketed events.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
August 18 – 25, 2019
- Family Picnic on Sun, Aug 18 | 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM @ Hintonburg Park, 1064 Wellington Street West
- Drag Brunch on Sun, Aug 18 | Sittings: 10:30AM and 1:00PM @ Canadian Museum of Nature, 240 McLeod Street
- TD Block Party on Wed, Aug 21 | 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM @ Aberdeen Square, Lansdowne Park, 1015 Bank Street
- Pride Pageant with Brooke Lynn Hytes on Thu, Aug 22 | 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM@ Delta City Centre Hotel, 101 Lyon St N
- Pride Prom on Fri, Aug 23 | 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM @ Sandy Hill Community Centre, 250 Somerset St. E
- Nature Nocturne: Bursting with Pride on Fri, Aug 23 | 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM @ Canadian Museum of Nature, 240 McLeod Street
- Rogers Street Festival on August 24 -25 | 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM), 2019 @ Bank StreetBank Street from Gladstone to Somerset, Somerset Street from Bank Street to O’Connor
- Drag Show Extravaganza with AQUARIA on Sat, Aug 24 | 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM @ TD Main Stage, 340 Somerset Street
- Parade on August 25, 2019 | 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM @ Starts at Bank St. and Gladstone Ave. – Route
- Family Pride on Sun, Aug 25 | 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM@ Dundonald Park, 516 Somerset Street
Venue & Address :
Various Venues, Ottawa
Pride Parade starts at 1:30pm at Bank and Gladstone, heads north on Kent, turns on Laurier before returning to Bank Street ending at Bank and Somerset St. Accessible viewing is set-up at Kent and MacLaren.