An evening of revelry, haggis & whisky awaits you, featuring:
- A delicious four-course supper
- Music from Ernie Fraser and Company
- The County Lads to get you on the dance floor
- The Pipes and Drums of the Stormont, Dundas & Glengary Highlanders
- Highland dancers and Royal Scottish Country Dance Society, Ottawa Branch
- Guest speakers
The evening will be intermingled with the true traditions of a “Burns Night” with special guest emcee John Ivison, Journalist.
$125 or $112 for SSO VIP members
Buy a table for $896 (seating for 8)
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, January 25, 2020, 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM
all saints event space, 315 Chapel Street Borden Hall, Ottawa, ON