Pack your PJs and flashlight and be ready for some wild discoveries: sleep overnight in a gallery at the Canadian Museum of Nature.
Spend the evening after hours exploring galleries with the guidance of an interpreter and watch a 3D movie.
The sleepover also includes an evening snack and morning breakfast, overnight parking (until 9 am) and next-day museum admission.
Who is it for?
– Children must be at least 5 years old
– Younger children are not permitted
– The program is recommended for children up to 12 years old
– All children must be accompanied by an adult in the ratio of one adult for every five children.
Tickets : Adult $68.00
Child (3–12) $68.00
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
March 6, 20 | 6:45 PM – 9 AM
6:45 pm: Arrival and registration: Use the entrance on the east side of the building
7:30 pm: Doors close
7:40 pm: Orientation
8 pm – 9:30 pm: Activities:
– Fossil Gallery: Flashlight tour
– Mammal Gallery: Scavenger hunt
– Nature Live: Live-insect handling
9:30 pm – 10:45 pm:
– 9:35 pm: 3D movie in French
– 10:15 pm: 3D movie in English
– Snack (provided)
– Get ready for your night in the gallery
11 pm: Lights out
7 am: Wake up and pack up
8 am – 8:30 am: Breakfast (provided)
9 am: Museum opens—visit the museum’s permanent galleries with your general-admission ticket from the sleepover
Venue & Address :
Canadian Museum of Nature- 240 McLeod Street, Ottawa, ON K2P 2R1 Canada
Paid parking onsite