Try a Ottawa photo scavenger hunt. On Ottawa’s Iconic Sights you will be going on an enthralling tour around Ottawa checking out the art, history, and culture along the way. You’ll see groups of friends competing to unearth fun facts, taking ridiculous pictures, and deciding who will be the next scavenger hunt champion! This is the ultimate small group activity.
A few highlights of the scavenger hunt include: Parliament Hill, Ottawa Locks, National Gallery of Canada.
• Parliament Hill and Buildings, 111 Wellington St, Ottawa
• Rideau Canal National Historic Site, Ottawa
• National War Memorial, Elgin Street Confederation Square, Ottawa
• Major’s Hill Park, Behind the Chateau Laurier, Ottawa
• National Arts Centre, 53 Elgin Street, Ottawa
Who is it for?
Adult (Age from 0 to 99): $15.86
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Tuesday, March 30 to Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Anytime you choose, Self guided activity.
Duration: 2 hours
Starts from: 109 Wellington St, Ottawa
Ends at: Returns to original departure point