Drop-in for a Christmas market experience unlike any other! The Russian Christmas Bazaar offers unique Russian-European gifts, including matroshki (nesting dolls), hand-painted Christmas ornaments, beautiful Russian shawls, and many other items.
Have “Russian” for dinner and take-home some of our very popular savoury Russian meals including Borscht, Pirozhki, Pelmeni, Vareniki, Cabbage Rolls, and more! Don’t forget to pick-up one of our homemade desserts on the way out.
Enjoy the festive atmosphere with a traditional Russian bistro lunch. Warm-up with our homemade borsht, pirozhok, dessert, and coffee/tea for only $10.
This year the Russian Christmas Bazaar will be featuring:
• Matroshki (Nesting Dolls) imported from Russia
• Hand-painted Russian Christmas Ornaments (new this year!)
• Colourful Russian Shawls
• Traditional Russian Chocolates
• Take-Home & Ready-to-Freeze Russian meals including
Borsht, Pelmeni, Pirozhki, Vareniki, Cabbage Rolls, and more!
• Festive Cookies, Cakes, and other Unique Desserts
• One-of-a-kind artwork by our church’s talented artists
• Locally-made Kombucha and imported deluxe Russian Teas
• Nesting Doll themed aprons, gift sets, magnets, colouring
books, ornaments, and much more!
• Birch Wood Crafts
• Children’s Items
• And so much more!
We’ll be offering Church tours throughout the event.
Cash & Credit Cards are accepted.
Free parking and free entrance.
Visit our FaceBook page “Russian Christmas Bazaar” for photos and updates!
We look forward to welcoming you to our Bazaar!
Who is it for?
Entry is free to the Bazaar
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Saturday, November 16, 2019 | 9 am – 2 pm
Venue: Cathedral of Blessed St. Xenia of Petersburg
2 COLCHESTER SQUARE, (off CAMPEAU), KANATA
Ottawa, Ontario K2K 2W9
Public transport accessible
You may also like