Featuring George Canyon & Aaron Pritchett
These are uncertain times for many of us. One thing is certain though and that is STARS is still flying and caring for critically ill and injured patients across the prairies, an average of eight times a day.
Due to COVID-19, many of our fundraising events have been postponed, cancelled, or in this case, transformed! Night with STARS Live Concert Drive-In will take place live in the parking lot of the Turvey Center in Regina, SK and aired on Pure Country and CKRM. Don’t miss this concert on Saturday Oct. 3 at 8:30 p.m.
- Live Concert Drive-In with country stars, George Canyon & Aaron Pritchett
- Online silent auction (bidding opens Sept. 16th)
- STARS 50/50 winner announced (sales open Sept. 16th)
- STARS Very Important Patient story
- Option to pre-order meals
- STARS helicopter onsite
Buy your tickets now and mark your calendar to celebrate with us.
Thank you for joining us our fight for life!
Tickets: $115/per car with the option of a meal add on of $15/per meal.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: