RBC Creative Space is a drop-in art studio for all ages with materials linked to exhibitions.
Scotiabank Something on Sundays is intergenerational drop-in artmaking with a new theme each week
Saskatchewan Blue Cross Family Public Tours feature activities and discussions about exhibition highlights, tailored to appeal to young participants. Bring the whole family every Sunday at 2 PM for this drop-in tour led by Program Guides. No registration required. Free with membership or museum admission. Meet on Level 2 at the Cameco Play Area.
Stroller Tours Looking for a change of scenery and safe space to explore with your little one? This monthly museum tour offers a casual discussion with a museum educator where no one minds if a baby interrupts!
- Studio capacity is 20 participants
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a face covering while at Remai Modern.
- Check in at sign-up table required for entrance to Learning Studio
- Extra table spacing in place with controlled traffic flow
- No shared supplies outside of visitor bubbles (family groups, or individuals visiting together)
- Supplies, table and chairs will be sanitized before and after each use
- Participants will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the studio.
- Sinks for hand washing are available in the studio.
- Signage and staff are on hand to provide guidelines for visitors.
Who is it for?
Scotiabank Something on Sundays is free to attend, no admission or registration required.
RBC Creative Space is Free with membership or museum admission, no registration required.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: RBC Creative Space | Saturdays | 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Scotiabank Something on Sundays | Sundays | 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Saskatchewan Blue Cross Family Public Tours | Sundays | 2:00 PM
Venue & Address
Remai Modern, 102 Spadina Crescent East, Saskatoon
@ Cameco Learning Studio