The Coldest Night of the Year is a covid-safe, family-friendly walk to raise money for charities serving people experiencing homelessness, hurt, and hunger. Walk with us (virtually)!
This is your own self-organized micro-walk! Virtual CNOY Day should feel pretty familiar once you get walking – here are some key things you’ll need to do on February 20 (or whatever day in February you decide to walk):
- Gather with your covid-safe bubble (or on your own)
- Map out a safe 2-5 km route
- Let someone know where you are
- Bring a cell phone in case of emergency
- Add pledged funds in your Fundhub
- Share online as you go! #cnoy21
- Keep fundraising (half of all fundraising happens in the last week!)
- Be safe and have fun!
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, February 20, 2021
Venue: Wherever you are