Mark your calendars! The John Arcand Fiddle Fest will be celebrating 22 years August 8th to Sunday, August 10th, 2019
The weekend includes:
- over 100 FREE workshops in fiddle, guitar, jigging and square dancing
- evening concerts on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- mainstage entertainment every afternoon
- Old Time dances on Friday and Saturday
- one of the largest fiddle contests in Canada
- a children’s activity area
- a Métis Cultural Camp with traditional workshops in finger weaving, beading, storytelling, dancing and more
- Free shuttle service to and from Saskatoon
Who is it for?
Weekend Pass: $60 per per person
Daily Pass: $25
Children 12 & under are free when they come with a parent or guardian.
All workshops, cultural camp activities, fiddle competition and concerts are included with your admission.
How to get tickets?
Tickets are sold only at the gate and are not available in advance.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: August 8 – 10, 2019
- Evening Concerts: are held on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Old Time Dances: Both Friday and Saturday evenings end with an old time dance.
- Afternoon Main Stage Performances: are held on Thursday and Friday afternoons, where you can hear a wide variety of performers and enjoy Square Dancing.
- Saturday Morning Fiddle and Flapjacks Breakfast: start your Saturday with a pancake breakfast that features live fiddle music
- Sunday Morning Gospel Music: a non-denominational hour of gospel music.
Venue: John Arcand Fiddle Fest Grounds, 10 km SW of Saskatoon on Pike Lake Hwy 60,
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 3J6
Located just 10 kilometers southwest of Saskatoon on the Pike Lake Highway (#60) on John and Vicki’s acreage – Windy Acres. Once you see the big fiddle, you know you’ve arrived.
Public transport not accessible
Free Shuttle Service
The John Arcand Fiddle Fest provides FREE shuttle service with pick up and drop off at four locations in Saskatoon. These include:
- The Heritage Inn
- The Mall at Lawson Heights
- Market Mall
- Confederation Mall
Shuttles depart from these locations and return from the site approximately every 30 minutes. A shuttle Schedule will be posted on this page before the festival begins.