Join Annissa of Sweet Wheat Bakeshop in this beginner class where we will learn the lovely art of cookie decorating. Just in time to impress your Valentine!
We will learn the essentials to making beautiful cookies including: icing consistencies, outlining and flooding, wet-on-wet and marbling techniques, how to create dimension and more! You’ll go home with 6 decorated, themed cookies, a detailed instructional handout, cookie recipes and new skills for your next cookie project.
Zero experience needed! All materials provided.
Annissa is the self-taught owner of Sweet Wheat Bakeshop, specializing in cookies, cakes and other sweet treats. She has experience in catering kitchens and cake shops, has won international decorating awards and most recently, won Episode 5 of The Big Bake on the Food Network!
– All necessary supplies are included and the proper tools will be available for use
– The workshop is held at Revolve Café, which is located downtown by the farmers market. Parking will be free after 6 pm and there is plenty of parking available.
– While we love children, the minimum age for this workshop is 13 years. All children aged 13 to 17 years must attend with another paying individual, either parent or guardian. We thank you for respecting this policy.
– All workshops are non-refundable and non-transferable. You are more than welcome to have someone come in your place should you not be able to attend. Please notify us if you are transferring your ticket to another individual, we require their first and last name as well as their email address.
– We reserve the right to cancel any workshop with low attendance rates. Should that occur you will receive an email 24 to 48 hours in advance and a full refund. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your refund to process.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: